- Promote your newsletter
- Better engagement on your blog
- Create a dedicated video page
- Add video to your about page
- Sell more on your sales pages
- Excite on your product pages
- Master the YouTube stream
- Stream live for more interaction with fans and customers
- Brighten up your digital products
- Add some magic to your support area
- Cut down on training time for new employees
Autobahn Adventures did not start out as a European driving tour company. It began as a dream; a once in a lifetime, personalized vacation for founders Mark and Tina Trewartha.
Mark and Tina are highly involved in the Porsche Club of America and when they returned home from their trip they could not stop talking about their incredible experience on the Autobahn. They wrote an article for their local Porsche Club newsletter, and the response was immediate and overwhelming.
Mark and Tina wanted to update their website in several areas.
- Create a refreshed look and feel
- Create engaging original content and create buzz through social media channels
- Optimize the website for search engines
Create a refreshed look and fee:
Problem: Mark and Tina had created and managed their own web presence for many years, but it became clear that they needed to not only keep up, but exceed the quality of their competitors. Their website was starting to show its age, its user interface needed an update.
Solution: Web Video Vision analyzed the current autobahn adventures website, did a competitor analysis and interviewed key stakeholders about features and design aspects.
Web Video Vision came to conclude that the website would need a complete design and development redesign.
The first step was to update the website design and update the logo.
Once settled upon, the sitemap was updated to reflect a better user experience. This allowed for easier access to the photos and information for prospective clients as well as past clients.
Create engaging original content:
Problem: Autobahn Adventures website’s content was becoming stale. Aside from a new itinerary for the upcoming tour, the website did not have any significant changes for well over a year. This is not only less interesting for a viewer, but is also not helpful for ranking well in search engines. Autobahn Adventures also had a very limited scope of reach with their social media efforts, and had little to no engagement.
Solution: Web Video Vision setup various points throughout the site that would allow for updating of content with minimal effort.
- Photo Gallery – There are nearly a dozen photo galleries on the site, and each is updated via FlickR. The photo, caption and order are all updated through FlickR allowing Autobahn Adventures the ability to update any gallery on their own.
- The Experience – within “The Experience” section of the website are many points that allow for updating. Each section highlights a different aspect of the past trips that make the overall experience stand out. The content many times is created by the guests themselves after a tour. In “The Guests Experience” past guests have written articles about themselves and why they went on the tour, and what they liked about it.
- Blog – Adding a blog to the site allowed Autobahn Adventures to post information related, but not only about their tours they host. Highlighting key automotive news, or changes to the tours are easy with the new blog.
- Social Networks – Web Video Vision setup and is managing the Facebook, twitter, customer lobby and YouTube social networks. Each of these work together to help drive traffic and awareness to Autobahn Adventures.
Optimize the website for search engines:
Problem: Autobahn Adventures’ original website had no optimization efforts, and lacked a consistency that websites need for search engines to rank them well. Their competitors had began SEO (Search Engine Optimization) campaigns, and Autobahn needed to compete.
Solution: Autobahn Adventures website was completely redeveloped and redesigned in a search engine optimization content management system. This system was developed from the ground up for creating websites that rank well from the start. After optimizing each page, tagging each page and picture and adding some addition landing pages, the site is ranking especially well. With 12 of the main keyword phrases ranking #1, Autobahn is very happy with their results.
Combining a site redesign, complete redevelopment, site-wide search engine optimization and a social media campaign helped to propel Autobahn Adventures into top rankings on the major search engines in just a matter of weeks.
View Live Site: Autobahn Adventures
Web Video Vision created Diane Merassa’s Real Estate presence nearly 2 years ago. Back in 2009 when we originally created the site, we wanted to make sure that it was easy for her team to manage. At the time she had no social media presence.
Over the last two years, her competition has grown considerably, the market has become more difficult and the bar has been set higher for websites and for marketing.
She came to us to:
- Refresh her website
- Add a social media component
- Optimize her site for search engines
Refresh her website:
Problem: The design of DianeMerassa.com still looked fine, it simply need some minor updates. Over the years of adding listings, there was a loss in consistency and the information could be laid out in a more intuitive way.
Resolution: We made some minor changes to the underlying system that made rendering across all browsers consistent. We also added a tab navigation system to the listing to allow more information to be viewed with less scrolling. The important information was moved to the top of the page and in an more user friendly typography.
Add a social Media component:
Problem: Diane had no social media presence two years ago, and only had a personal facebook page where she promoted her homes for sale.
Resolution: Web Video Vision created a YouTube, Facebook and Blog page. Each page was custom designed to compliment Diane’s branding, and consistent messaging was used throughout. Part of Diane’s social media strategy is to utilize YouTube videos for each of her client’s listings. Web Video Vision created a thirty second to one minute video for each home, posts it to YouTube, tags it and also embeds it on her listing page of her website.
Optimize her site for search engines:
Problem: Diane knew that in the competitive marketplace, she needed to be found ahead of her competitors.
Resolution: She enlisted Web Video Vision to assist in getting her website quickly found on popular search engines. Web Video Vision optimized each page and listing, and also added additional pages to help in the ranking of her website. Web Video Vision also updated the code to be more search engine friendly.
Overall Diane’s site may look very similar to the end user, but the subtle changes made to the user experience as well as the code and SEO updates will make the site very competitive in the real estate marketplace.